The Canaan Life Project was established to eradicate poverty through teaching Biblical financial principles and providing the education, skills, and opportunities necessary to become financially independent.
The Canaan Life Project is a ministry of New Testament Assembly Church of Ghana, West Africa, and works in partnership with Ask For the Nations Ministries of Portland, Oregon, USA. CLP was established by NTA’s National Overseer, Bishop Frank Agyapong. The Canaan Life Project is a registered NGO/NPO in Ghana and the United States.
Our mission is to provide economic empowerment and education for financial independence to under privileged members of the Ghanaian communities.
Our vision is to see people know and live God's plan of abundance and blessing; a life free from poverty. Our vision to cultivate a lifestyle of giving and saving, through Biblical principles of sowing and reaping.
Christianity is virtually a call from God to inherit a blessing. (Deuteronomy 7:12-15, 8:6-13). The Canaan Life Project seeks to teach these positive values.
*Although The Canaan Life Project is a Christian-based organization, we seek to serve and assist all peoples, regardless of their religious affiliation.
What We Do
- Micro Financing
- Small Business Grants
- Business & Finance Education
- Adult Vocational Training
- Youth Mentoring & Skills Training
- Women’s Life Skills & Mentor Group
- Girls Vocational School
- Ministry to Women & Children: combating child and sex trafficking,
- Ministry to Orphans
- Water Reservoir & Purification
- Agriculture & Irrigation Assistance
- Health Care Premium Assistance
- First Aid Training
- Health Education and Training
- Family and Personal Counseling